Ok, the second person is my good friend Hazel from this and that. Hazel pushed me into starting a blog of my own soon after she began blogging. Not sure if this was really a good idea or not, dreadful time wasters aren't they, but oh so fun. Thanks for getting me going with my sewing again Hazel and for all your lovely comments. I hope you are having a splendid time with your family in England. Enjoy every moment with them. I look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks.
This lovely award was given to me by Liz from Lululiz. Thank you so much for this very lovely award, it is so sweet too. And the best thing about it is, I don't have to do anything to get it. Just have a blog that she enjoys reading. That's fabulous isn't it?
Unfortunately she also involved me, in the same breath I might add, in a tag. No not really, it's all good fun, just kidding!
Here are the rules of this one. Pick 6 unimportant things you love. Mention & link to the person who tagged you. Tag 6 of your favourite bloggers to play along (don't forget to comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged!)
Ok, here goes! Remember they aren't meant to be important things!!
1. I love having the evenings to do what I want to do, so selfish I know, but who cares.
2. I love eating junk food especially dark chocolate, salt and vinegar chips, and puddings.
3. I love being at home with my family especially when the girls are playing nicely and not fighting.
4. I love going into those lovely home stores that sell things like tea towels, cups, gifts and array of other things I would love to have but don't necessarily need!
5. I love fabrics, scrap booking papers because they look like fabric, ribbons, laces, old buttons and braids, gosh I even love wadding, velcro and zips!
6. I love a clean tidy house, but not cleaned and tidied by me.
Well that is quite a lovely list of my loves. I look forward to reading yours too.
I think I'm going to be rather busy this afternoon leaving messages on my chosen blogs. Goodness will I get any sewing done today? I must go out and post my parcel now and get a new magazine out of my post box. Maybe I'll just read this arvo! Sounds tempting doesn't it?