Happy Birthday to our big girl who will be turning 10 at 11.30 tonight! I remember the night vividly, I think you always do with your first born. A long, skinny baby arrived into our arms. (No problem at all - yeah right!) It was such a lovely surprise to find out she was a girl. She is still long and slim, and the card I bought above, sums her up very well.
I was lucky enough to receive my first award today!! Dear Floss from Troc, Broc & Recup awarded it to me. Thank you so much for considering my blog worthy of such an award. I do feel special today.
Now, Manka has involved me in a game called 'Desafio'. It's a Spanish word and means 'Challenge' in English. This game is about getting to know each other better. In order to this we must share 7 things about ourselves and then we must send the game to 7 other bloggers. Thanks for thinking of me Manka and sharing your wonderful blog with myself and many other followers. She is a very clever embroiderer and sewer, and makes wonderful creations.
So here goes:
1. My best friend is my husband.
2. I think I'm one of the luckiest people in the world because I have four daughters.
3. My favourite colour is red.
4. I can't eat gluten or dairy products.
5. I love impromptu outings.
6. I hardly ever watch television.
7. I really enjoy being a stay at home mummy, the best job I've ever had! Actually I don't really think of it as a job.
Now I must choose seven other lovely bloggers to send this to. Who shall I choose?
Right, now I'm off to make desserts for tonight's fish and chip evening. A family favourite and so easy to put on. Chocolate self-saucing pudding, apple pie and ice cream. Wheat-free apple pie too and dairy free ice cream for my aunt and myself. We both suffer the same, unfortunately. Have yourselves a lovely day/evening and I'll catch up with you later on.