Tuesday 30 March 2010

Thanks Liz!


Goodness me, have I had some fun with my blog today!  I never knew I was quite this clever.  Just kidding, I know I'm just a beginner with all this computer stuff really.  But I have learned how to make a real proper grown up header now. 
What do you think?!!
We have Liz to thank for that.  She gave me a big push this morning when she mentioned that I could do a lot better in that department.  Well, yes, perhaps I could. 
And perhaps I have.

I've left the cute little birds off the background too. 
They are sweet, no doubt about it, but they are rather distracting all the same. 
Now I have this rather fancy looking wallpaper which I rather like.

OK now I've got that out of my system I can go and eat my lunch. 
And you sweet people can relax knowing that I've stop bugging you. 
Go in peace.

And I'll find out who thought my last blog change was dreadful!!!!!!!  You can't hide from me!  He he!

8 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

I'm going for IT'S AMAZING!
3 Columns as well!

VintageVicki said...

I like that header :) Glad you put a hint of red gingham in there.

Beki said...

Looks lovely but of course you're going to have to tell me how to do it now as I haven't a clue :)

Beki xxx

Lululiz said...

Woohoo, you lovely creative young lady, you get an A* for that! Soooooooo much better! See, I don't just give you a kick up the butt to be horrid, lol, its for your own good! You have every right to be pretty chuffed with the new header, I am VERY impressed, really.

Floss said...

I saw the picture of your header on my blog list and was really drawn to it - I think the whole thing looks great! Didn't think the last one was dreadful, but I do love this one...

Angela said...

I see the 'bit on the side' jam is still making an appearance.
My word verification for this comment is 'monster' hope that is not significant! easter blessings xx

kirsty said...

Hi, this is my first visit to your blog, so I can't comment on past banners - but this one is great. Pat on the back to you!

Megan said...

your header looks great! i've changed mine 3 times already and am ready thinking about a fourth!!